Business Office Personnel & Administrators
Attention: Business Office Personnel & Administrators
- To process registrations for our AP Summer Institute, our office will need a completed registration form with the teacher participant’s home address, telephone number and an email address that can be accessed during the summer.
- Registrants will be contacted via email confirming their registration. Class check-in information will be sent to the registrant electronically.
- It is also required that we have complete payment information process a registration: a copy of a purchase order (not just the PO number), business office contact information, and a check or credit card number for at least the minimum $150 deposit.
- On-line registrations require full payment with a credit card number.
- Incomplete registration forms or registration forms submitted without proper payment information cannot be processed.
- Again, it is imperative that we have an email address that will accept incoming emails from TCU, that is not shut down for the summer, and that is checked regularly.